Thursday, February 26, 2009

Getting closer to the Marina


After a lot of work by contractors, the Charleston City Boat Yard, and my dear husband, the boat is almost ready to go to its new home. McKenzie Estes at the Charleston City Marina has a spot picked out for us.
Meanwhile, our AirHead composting toilet is sitting in our office. After we sell a few more things this weekend, we will be heading back down to Charleston to make all of the final arrangements.
Randy "Cousin Randy" is a seasoned sailor and will be taking us down the river, through the harbor, and finally to our slip in the marina.
Waking up this morning on the water was wonderful. The boat was gently rocking and the view was beautiful. I turned off the little space heater so that I could make coffee. I'm so glad that I will be able to keep my Senseo coffee maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment