Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Cats Are On The Boat

Last week we brought the three cats onto the boat. Although I wanted to change their names to Chum 1, Chum 2, and Sharkbait, Mike refused. So, Pequat, Arwen, and Sparkle are now getting used to their new home. I had to return to Knoxville to pick up and sell more things and Charleston got hit with some really bad weather. Poor Mike. Two of the three cats got seasick. My cat, Pequat, was fine. I feel a little guilty because I wasn't here to help.
Today, the weather in Charleston is perfect and the cats are happy. Will is coming over for poker tonight. We will have some cold sweet tea, bruschetta on grilled bread, and maybe some jambalya.
I missed the boat (and my husband) the entire time I was in Knoxville. I can't wait until that life is over and this one is really started.
No - the boat engine still isn't working. Mike hasn't been able to work on it with the boat rocking.
Bad news. Will has been accepted at MMI in Orlando. He is leaving next week to start marine engine repair school. Ah well, we just keep making friends and I know that we will see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment